The information we collect includes:
- Personal information includes name, gender, nationality, country of residence, date of birth, and passport number.
- The Contact information includes address, phone number and email address.
- Payment information includes credit or debit card information, cardholder name, card number and expiration date, CVV number.
Purpose of collection:
- The personal information we collect may use for direct marketing such as, newsletter hotel
events and promotions, or other products and services which we think may be of interest to
- Questions and inquiries: we may use information to fulfill a request for your reservation and
we may ask for your feedback in a customer survey.
- Security: your information may be used for security purposes. Where legally permitted, we
may use this to protect our property, websites & company. This may also be used in
conjunction with local law requirements.
By providing personal information on the registration card or through the online booking process, you are considered to have provided express consent to obtain, use and share your personal information. This, voluntarily given consent, can be withdrawn at any time by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org .
The majority of internet browsers will automatically accept these cookies; however, you can adjust the settings on your internet browser if you would prefer to delete them or have them automatically refused. Refer to the “Help’’ section on your browser toolbar to find out how to reset your preferences regarding cookies. Protected information
1. Secure Websites:
We use a SSL (Secure Socket Layer) encryption protocol to guarantee secure transactions and ensure complete confidentiality when accessing our websites. Your payment details and all information that you provide through forms on our websites are automatically encrypted when it is transferred using the SSL.
2. Data Security:
The Racha will protect all the Personal Data that we hold in our records; however, we cannot completely guarantee the security of any Personal Data we may have collected from or about you, or that for example no harmful code will enter our website. We recommend that you do not share passwords or provide confidential information when using email for security reason.
Personal Information retained:
Your Personal Information will be stored for the period of time required by law in the jurisdiction of any us holding the information. It may be stored as long as there is a business purpose for doing so. Similarly, we may delete your Personal Information if you have not stayed with us for an extended period of time.
Protected information provided to third parties: